1. The scope of maritime export business:
• undertake all parts of China's main ports and outbound export destinations, three customs inspection, transportation and other one-stop services.
Review all kinds of lists and approvals provided by customers, document all kinds of documents, book shipping, declare customs, certificate of origin, insurance policy and commodity inspection certificate.
It can provide transportation and charter business for container, carton, bulk cargo and bulk cargo for domestic and foreign customers, and also provide the customs clearance, unpacking and delivery service of foreign destination port.
• issue all types of combined bills of lading or cargo carrier documents including ocean bills of lading.
• agreement with a number of shipping companies to provide a variety of preferential prices, with a number of superior routes (European ground line, red sea line, African line, American Canadian line, South American line and so on).
And according to the requirements of customers, design a reasonable route, provide full range of services such as freight tracking.
2. The scope of maritime import business:
According to the client's entrustment, undertake FOB - from the foreign factory to the domestic factory (door to door) full agent or handle all the business before and after the import and export.
Before importing goods to the port, check all kinds of lists and approvals provided by customers.
Track ship dynamics, understand all the latest information, select and organize the best transport and transport plan.
Importing goods to port after customs clearance / customs declaration, tax payment, three inspection and insurance;
Checking the quantity and appearance of the goods and obtaining the defect records;
• port transfer, delivery and shipment; carry out the unloading and transfer work of the transfer station; container dismantling, packing and transport; formulating the loading, binding and strengthening schemes for large equipment transportation, on-site supervision and unloading, etc.